3-Year Technology plan goals
- Students will have the opportunity to efficiently access, process, and communicate information through the use of technology as part of an inquiry-based, differentiated curriculum in every class every day.
- Provide reflective, strategic, on-going professional development and technology integration planning opportunities for teachers and ensure equitable access to these opportunities.
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of the technology plan by evaluating student growth.
- Provide on-going communication about the status of the technology plan to promote partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Implement after school programs that focus on specialized technology tools and concepts that will help students gain a competitive edge.